Support

Open search

I didn't recive android 10 on my S10

Highlighted
First Poster

I am in France , and untill now I didn't receive android 10, I received security update multi timesI am in France , and untill now I didn't receive android 10, I received security update multi timeaI am in France , and untill now I didn't receive android 10, I received security update multi timea

• OS

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @deya987 

Was your Samsung phone supplied directly by Samsung i.e purchased sim free and factory locked or via a mobile phone company as part of a contract ?

I ask because in the UK if a phone has been supplied by a Network then the network themselves sometimes hold back software updates so they can test them to ensure it does not clash with their networks features etc. In this case I'd suggest to speak with customer services of your network.

If supplied by Samsung then take a look in your Members app to check the scheduling of android 10 rollout.

Sometimes trying the Samsung Smartswitch software can help.

If a phone has been imported from another country to use in a different country then this can sometimes have an impact too causing delays.

If you have a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre thry can help too.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

@deya987 wrote:

I am in France , and untill now I didn't receive android 10, I received security update multi times

If you regularly receive security updates then it is very likely that you'll get the Android 10 update eventually. When did you last get a security update ? What is the patch-level at the bottom of the screen that you posted ? Should be January 2020.

Highlighted

Security patch Nov 2019

Highlighted
I bought it from internet directly,
I try with smartswitch but its not work

Can I download
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s10/firmware/SM-G973F/XEF/download/G973FXXS3ASII/294611/

And install it with Odin

Thank you
Top Liked Authors