Support

Open search

how get One ui 2.1 ?

Highlighted
Apprentice

hi im from georgia tbilisi how get  One ui 2.1 from vpn or any idea i get updates lastes one i guess

plz help me 😞 i dont know how to get update use vpn or flash os 😞 from last update camera problems i cant go to settings and buds also problem cant go to settings etc 😞

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I
If its released for your model you can go to:
Settings -> Software update -> Download & install.

If it isn't there yet it hasn't been released for your model yet.

Highlighted

i have s10 + and i know how to go in settings and update lol :face-with-tears-of-joy: i want get it faster asap i see ppl have alrdy and im intresting about this sorry for eng :smiling-face:

Highlighted

You could try Samsung Smartswitch @nikolozas 

If a person has got the update faster than Samsung has sent it out then they have possibly done so via a Custom Rom.

You can find out about these on the xdadevelopers website.

Personally I'd suggest to wait for the official update. Having a stable phone is more important than the newest firmware.

Disclaimer 》 

Using a Custom Rom can bring about an unstable phone or it may not work properly if the process glitches or the wrong Rom is used.

A person takes full responsibility if they perform.this process and do so at their own informed decision. Samsung would levy a charge to put this right.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted

i know but i have alrdy bugs i cant go to camera settings  and also galaxy wearable galaxy buds settings also kick me out i put video see my other topics so idk maby update fix it 😞

Top Liked Authors