Support

Open search

help from samsung! i have s10 how to block sms without number i got this spam every day!!!!

Apprentice

i need help!!!!!!!! its very importent!!!!!! how to block this sms!!!!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20190407-145834_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190407-145845_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20190407-145902_Messages.jpg

53 REPLIES 53
First Poster

5knf21.jpg

 smasung plz implement block phrases so we can block sms messages without numbers!

Helping Hand

For now you can just set a custom notification to be silent and minimized, but we should be able to block email/web Multimedia Messaging Service (mms) text messages. Please Samsung fix your blocking to include this feature.

First Poster

Has anything been done to fix this yet? I'm getting spam from "La Redoute" (it's not them) - constant, and can't block as phone just tells me the sender has no number. Help!

nope! Only thing I can do is to put those senders in silence. Spams are constantly coming everyday.

some one advised to download google messages from the play store.. i have made that my default messaging browsers and pretty much works for blocking no number messages

I just downloaded ChompSMS, fed up with Samsung

Observer

Sms app connot block sma from companies with no no just alphabetic words

First Poster

I also cannot block spam senders without number, which is ridiculous.

This galaxy note 10 plus is a 1000$+ dollar phone.

Even my old iphone could do it.

I remember not being able to do it either with a galaxy s8 years ago which is why i went back to iphone and was expecting that maybe samsung cared about their customers and implemented a function that even other android makers have. 

Looks like they don't care about their customers at all.

I had the same problem. I discovered Samsung disables this feature in their adaption of Android OS. I installed the original Android Messages app from the Play Store. Make sure is the one developed directly by Google.  After i installed I get the "Block and Report Span" option. This option is recommended here: https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-block-robotexts-and-spam-messages

This is the US link for the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.messaging&hl=en_US&gl=US

Just Browsing

I found an great Android App that works for me,  filtering out my spam messages without Numbers & also has a feature just to display texts from my Contacts.  Search KEY MESSAGES from Google Play Store

Key Messages 

Top Liked Authors