Support

Open search

Galaxy s10 front camera too zoomed in

Highlighted
Apprentice

I recieved my S10 today (after a huge faff with wrong delivery times and dates yesterday) and the first thing I've noticed is how zoomed in the front camera is. It's even worse in-app on Snapchat and Instagram or WhatsApp. I can't even take a front camera photo of me and my son as it doesn't capture below my shoulders. I've tried changing loads of setting in the camera app and the phone settings and even the app settings but nothing works. Does anyone have a fix for this? (As a single parent the front camera is my best mate for quick snaps of me and my Son!) I hope Samsung sort this out asap!!! 

175 REPLIES 175
Highlighted
Apprentice

Can this be resolved using root?

I wonder if we can change the APi sefault camera settings.

I would root my device for this... 

Highlighted
if you want to look like a sumo wrestler in all your picture the s10 s10+ is the phone for you!!!

samsung has done nothing to fix this issue. no point in using snap chat or tik tik. the camera makes u look 10 times the size and u will be lucky to get your whole face in the pic.

well done Samsung can't fix the issues on s10 s10+ but u will release a new modle.

worse samsung phone i have ever had!!!!
Highlighted

This was resolved by snapchat, I verified on S20

Can you please verify on your S10?

Highlighted

Mine is much better! S10+ thank goodness. Snapchat definitely not as zoomed 

Highlighted

I have the exact same problem. I can't get me and my kids in frame for a selfi, or when we are on a video call which is more often now with social distancing.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Help me i have the same problem are they gonna fix this?

Its not a cheap phone my friends should be allowed to enter my selfies.

Top Liked Authors