Support

Open search

Edge lighting, fix on the way?

Highlighted

Everyone knows edge lighting doesn't work correctly still, is there a solution coming ? 

I have tried all sorts of settings, and 3rd party apps seems to be the only solution. However paying this much for a phone, and having the very tiniest things and features, Samsung prides themselves on having, not working.. leaves me rather frustrated. 

Are they looking into it ?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Navigator

Samsung haven't fixed anything on the S10 series in a long time so don't hold your breath!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung S10+ 128Gb > Model: SM-G975F. Samsung One Ui 2.5 / Android 10.

Samsung Galaxy Watch3 > Model: SM-R840.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
Highlighted
Voyager

@xTrinne wrote:

Everyone knows edge lighting doesn't work correctly still, is there a solution coming ? 

I have tried all sorts of settings, and 3rd party apps seems to be the only solution. However paying this much for a phone, and having the very tiniest things and features, Samsung prides themselves on having, not working.. leaves me rather frustrated. 

Are they looking into it ?

No they're not looking into.... clearly.

Complaints about it started as soon as the device came out. Since other people doing apps in their basement were able to mostly fix the problem and Samsung with billions of dollars and a full staff hasn't, what does that tell you? They don't care what their customers actually want. They would rather spend time and money on coding bixby that most people want removed over giving you something you do want.

I use a 3rd party app to get notifications since Samsung couldn't be bothered. This is just one of many issues why this will be my last Samsung.....

Top Liked Authors