Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wired Earbuds Issue on Samsung S10 Lite

(Topic created on: 25-12-2023 10:21 PM)
MrKristijan
First Poster
Options

Hello!

I'm encountering a peculiar issue with my Samsung S10 Lite when using wired earbuds, and I'm seeking some guidance or solutions. Here are the details of the problem:

Symptoms: When playing audio or video below a certain volume, the earphones disable themselves for a while. They take a while to start again when the volume increases, accompanied by strange noises. Additionally, if the audio is too quiet, it becomes inaudible regardless of the device's volume setting.

Confirmed That It Is Not An Earbuds Issue: I have confirmed that this is a software issue, as the same earbuds work fine on other devices. Also other earbuds have the same problem on the device.

Frequency Issue: Notably, the problem seems to be related to frequencies rather than volume, as it persists both at maximum and minimum volume settings.

Troubleshooting Steps: I've tried clearing the cache partition, entering safe mode, and even a factory reset. The problem persists even in safe mode.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? Are there any specific settings or solutions I should explore? Your insights and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank youuuu! :3

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0