Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Warning - Camera Failed

(Topic created on: 14/11/20 11:41)
Annie5961
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
My front facing camera keeps on coming up with the camera failed warning.

I have restarted, wiped the app data and cache, gone into safe mode to test the camera function, updated the software, dialed *#0*#, wiped the cache through the recovery mode and done a full factory reset on the phone.

Anyone got anymore suggestions?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Maria_vm
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
If you have done everything now its in Samsungs hands because its probably a problem with the device in itself. I would phone Samsung (or a trusted tech conpany) and ask of there is any chance that they can fix your phone. I dont know why this would be happening it doesnt sound like its anything that you have done. Stay safe 🌈
Annie5961
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I thought as much and I gave samsung a call. It should be fixed under warranty so hopefully all good.

Thank you for the response 😊
Maria_vm
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Great! Always happy to help however I can. The worst problem I have ever had on my phone is data stopping working and fingerprint scanner being buggy but accprding to my contract with ee Ibwas due a new phone anyway and now I have a Samsung A51 5g which I have had for just over 3 weeks. Hope Samsung manages to fix the problem with the camera on your phone 🤞
0 Likes