Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swipe down Android 10

(Topic created on: 03-02-2020 12:03 PM)
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options

Hi all,

Anyone else getting an issue where swipe down from anywhere on the home screen does not work?20200203_120010.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
criptyque
Student
Options

Just solved it - I disabled the Good Lock Task Changer (which I had been using), and then i was able to swipe down for notifications again. I then re-enabled the Good Lock Task Changer, and the problem hasn't come back. So it must just have needed a little kick

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
criptyque
Student
Options

yeah, weird this has literally just started happening to my phone too, since yesterday. I had just updated the GoodLock app right before, so maybe it broke something?

0 Likes
Solution
criptyque
Student
Options

Just solved it - I disabled the Good Lock Task Changer (which I had been using), and then i was able to swipe down for notifications again. I then re-enabled the Good Lock Task Changer, and the problem hasn't come back. So it must just have needed a little kick

Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options

Nice find thanks all

0 Likes
Suchy1977
Pioneer
Options

Hi Yes im having the same issue! I have followed the instructions to enable this again and still no joy. This was previously working around 3 days ago but for some reason now its stopped working?

0 Likes
Suchy1977
Pioneer
Options
Fantastic works thanks for the work round 👍🕺
0 Likes
zeneth
Apprentice
Options
Toggling Good Lock Task Changer worked for me too, was driving me crazy all evening. Thanks very much for the workaround. There was an update for Task Changer which I tried to install first to see if it resolved the problem, but still had to toggle it.
0 Likes
AlexyN9
Navigator
Options
I'm having the same issue. It works sometimes again when I restart the phone but then it stops working.
0 Likes
Cheekydevil2386
First Poster
Options

Thanks! Worked for me too :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
skylee91
Student
Options

Have this issue after the camera crashed and the Home Screen get restarted (something like Home Screen get killed by the OS).

Using the GoodLock Task Changer with the latest version of 3.0.00.15.

This issue can be solved like others suggested, disable and enable again.

0 Likes