Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social media glitch

(Topic created on: 27-05-2023 12:43 PM)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Is anyone having problems using a coloured background on Facebook. When I start writing a post. The screen is only say blue for half the post. I have to go back to a white backgrounds to see what I'm writing before changing the background back to the desired colour. I can then post and the whole background is then the chosen colour. Its really odd.
3 REPLIES 3
FrancescaAcevedo
Apprentice
Options

It's like the color only wants to play hide-and-seek, half here, half gone! 😅

sheraz1212
First Poster
Options

if you're encountering difficulties using a colored background on Facebook's mobile app, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Update the Facebook app: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app installed on your mobile device. App updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address known issues.

2. Restart your device: Sometimes, restarting your mobile device can help resolve temporary glitches or conflicts that may be affecting the Facebook app.

3. Clear app cache: Clearing the cache for the Facebook app can help eliminate any temporary data or files that might be causing conflicts. To clear the cache, go to your device's Settings, find the Apps or Application Manager section, locate the Facebook app, and clear its cache.

4. Reinstall the app: If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling the Facebook app from your mobile device and then reinstalling it from the official app store. This can help ensure that you have a clean installation of the app.

5. Check for app updates: Keep an eye out for updates to the Facebook app in the app store. Developers often release updates to address known issues and improve app performance.

6. Report the issue to Facebook: If none of the above steps resolve the problem, you can report the issue directly to Facebook's support team. Open the Facebook app, go to the app's settings or help section, and look for an option to report a problem. Provide them with specific details about the issue you're facing, including the steps to reproduce it and the type of device you're using.

0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I have done all. of these suggestions and its still the same. I've even got an S23 Ultra now whereas I was using an S0. It's baffling
0 Likes