Original topic:

Small images/icons are not showing up.

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 05:55 PM)
Romain76
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello,

Since a month my s10+ is not able to display small icons. Eg : when I have WhatsApp opening in contextual mode. The cross icon to close the window is not showing up. I can click on it and it works because I know where it should be but only 1 icon is showing up out of the 4 to manage the contextual window. I thought it was a problem with WhatsApp so I reinstalled it. But still the same issue

I then notice that on many of my apps like Amazon, Ali etc, when the app is showing small icons or small pictures, when I start to scroll, they disappear or change completely. Eg : in Amazon app the share icon disappear and photos of products are screwed up and I can't see anything. I need to click on the image to see I'd full size. 

I waited for the October patch but it did not fix it, and was not able to find other topics relating about this issue. 

Is anybody had this issue before or have an idea on how to fix it? 

Thanks 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
michael1949
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi I have a S10 5g and had the same problem, I turned off the add blocking app and all is fine now, give it a try, Best  of luck. Michael

0 Likes
Romain76
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Thanks a lot for your your reply Michael :). I do not have an add blocking app. So what I did is : Uninstall and Reinstall the latest apps I installed. 

It fixed some problems. eg : Amazon is one of the first app I installed and which was not working (can't display images of product except when I clicked on the images). Since I reinstalled an other app, Amazon is now working again.... The app I resintalled itslef works again. BUT the contextual window icon for Whatsapp are still invisible. So strange....

Romain

0 Likes