Original topic:

Samsung s10 plus led case not working

(Topic created on: 29/11/20 20:07)
Andik12
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi there. 

I bought my case a few months back and all I can say is that I love it but it suddenly stopped working. The led light are not working anymore and not even the features of the case are on. I was trying to update the led case app but it wouldn't let me for some reason. I want to mention that I haven't bend the case what so ever and I only dropped it once but it was a long time a go.

Could someone tell me what's going with the case? Is it from the new update(I heard that there were some problems in the past about this issue) or do you think is a hardware problem? Thanks for the tips in advance

7 REPLIES 7
ALLAHU_AKBAR
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
De vina e peeeseeeedeeee
mihai278
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
si faptul ca suntem in luna decembreeeeee
0 Likes
RaduAndrei
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
hy. i think there might be a problem with the case. but first try to restart youre phone with the cover on.If that doesn't work try and see if you have a friend with the same phone or try it on another phone in the shop. you can speack with someone at the samsung shop or contact support. You can also try and force stop the app for the case and see if it starts when you put the case on or you can start it again manual.
0 Likes
Unavailable
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
My s20 ultra camera was not working because of the active led case.
0 Likes
J39
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I've had the same problem since the update.

I've tried clearing the cache partition but didn't help.  In another thread they suggested taking the case off and putting it back on to force it to update and take it off mid update but the update didn't show for me.

Really frustrating that Samsung provides so little support for their own products. 

0 Likes
Anwarhayat
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I was getting update fail message. As suggested in the same thread to remove the case in mid update. I started update and removed the case in mid update and when i put it on the time appeared on the case. The case is working fine now. :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Anwarhayat
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

The mid update thing worked for me :). Thanks

0 Likes