Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S10+ Galaxy Buds claim with pre order

(Topic created on: 08/03/19 19:52)
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't see the Benefits option in the Samsung Members App. Contacted to the tectechnic assistant but they don't know what is going on. They say they are getting complaints from many customers. Anyone got their Buds through the App yet?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Solution
Philip722
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Try this I had same trouble mine are now on the way. https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice   .I hope this helps you all be patient tho very slow

View solution in context

Solution
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Philip722 wrote:

Try this I had same trouble mine are now on the way. https://20191.samsungpromotions.claims/ie/en/claims/galaxybuds/invoice   .I hope this helps you all be patient tho very slow

Thank you very much. this worked for me. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
442 REPLIES 442
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

nope im also a lucky one.  I have my email with my delivery address on them saying VALIDATED!!!

Join the clob baby!!!!!

0 Likes
Rubenlie
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same here maby the page is getting to mutch traffic

0 Likes
Shaks
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I pre-ordered mine and i am also getting message to say not eligible. This is ridiculous! 

0 Likes
vitoo107
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

works now. i just ordered.

0 Likes
Wayne82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Not working for me

0 Likes
Raynefalle
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same here. I'm from Ireland and neither the benefits tab nor the announcement are anywhere to be found

0 Likes
TasosC92
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same in Cyprus. No benefits tab.

0 Likes
MarkRemzgar
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My app alse has a blank screen, i am from europe

0 Likes
Luke199
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Just a black screen when trying to claim galaxy buds won't load at all.

0 Likes
Pizza99
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Anyone else here that didnt get a pre order email from samsung shot? Dont know what I can upload as proof now.

0 Likes
Luke199
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I'm just going to do a screen shot of receipt and hope for the best and the IMIE code

0 Likes
Solution
Philip722
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

View solution in context

Solution
NRazaPK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Philip722 wrote:

Thank you very much. this worked for me. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
FK1983
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Not working for me, claim approved but now definitely over 30 days!? Really great phone this is turning out to be! Sarcasm!..... Not happy at all Samsung!!

My note 8 has better quality pictures day and night 🌃 and no preorder bonus and poor battery 🔋 

Did I mention the terrible camera quality at night, I don't even attempt taking pictures at night on this phone so been using my note 8 again! And I'm serious 😂 I was meant to be selling it! 

Why did I get this?? No one with a P30 Pro even wants to swap with me anywhere grrr 

Fisky
0 Likes
Zohaib_Syed
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Recieved mine yesterday. finally! I think will take max two week for u. U should contact Samsung if does not arrive next week. Did u get confirmation of the claim? If not definitely contact Samsung, u could use live chat on their website.

0 Likes
Black47Ireland
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

30 days today for me.Still waiting...

0 Likes
DOS_
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I emailed Samsung last week.

They told me that I would receive an update on the delivery by late last week, but if I don't, to contact them today. I did, but got this reply...

Screenshot_20190415-102807_Gmail.jpg

Michael1975
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I claimed my buds exactly a month ago but not had any update since then.

0 Likes
DOS_
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Michael1975 wrote:

I claimed my buds exactly a month ago but not had any update since then.

Email them and ask the question

Avi88
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Philip722 wrote:

Thank you very much @philip772 I finally got  to submit the claim  after many reload. I found it easy to get pass the error page on my laptop. Just kept opening new tab of the same link and very time it got stuck, I reloaded the next tab which continued from where I was got stopped. 

Many thanks. 

0 Likes
Chrisballinger
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Cheers for the link mate it worked, took an hour and 10 reloads but it worked lol

0 Likes