Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung One UI 2.0 Vivid icons

(Topic created on: 18-01-2020 05:45 PM)
Mohammed_44
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

When Samsung released a ad for One UI 2.0,it shows that it would have vivid icons but even after installing One UI 2.0,the icons isn't vivid at all.If you have a look at the Ad,you will see that icons looks vivid and looks much more better than the old one.I don't understand why Samsung advertised this if they don't even give it in the first place.The whole point of One UI is to look the same even if you have an older device.Such a huge disappointment from Samsung.You can clearly see a differences between the two. S10 plus on One UI 2.0 on the left and S20 plus on One UI 2.0 on the right.You can clearly see that icons the phone app,messages app,contacts app and settings app is more vivid than the other.Why is Samsung is advertising this if they don't even give vivid icons in the first place?20200118_154705.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AntS
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi @Mohammed_44 ,

Any info on the display settings (e.g. mode, brightness etc.) those two devices are set at?

0 Likes
Eisik
MegaStar
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
@AntS those are leaked devices.
The right one is the S20+ 5G while the left one is the S10+.
The S20 is runnig on One UI 2.1 btw that's why the vivid colors aren't enabled.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇüßE, EIᔕIK

Samsung User sind auf Wolke7 und nicht auf iCloud..

0 Likes
Mohammed_44
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Samsung should enable vivid icons for One UI 2.0 because Samsung advertised that One UI 2 will get vivid icons.It really won't make sense if they don't give vivid icons to older devices such S10 series and Note 10 series.

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@Mohammed_44 , I couldn't fairly compare the icon vividness difference between One UI 1 and One UI 2 on my own S10 as I've pretty much always had the display on the slightly dimmer side and on 'Natural' mode. But the developers have confirmed to me now that vivid app icons are indeed present in One UI 2.0.

0 Likes
Mohammed_44
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi,you can clearly see that the one on the left,the phone icon looks thicker and darker and the one on the right looks more thinner and looks vivid.Both of them are at the same brightness.

0 Likes