Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10+ update

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 03:13 AM)
W44STR
Student
Options

Updated software yesterday and to be fair I quite like the few tweaks that's been done apart from 1.

Previously when I sent a text it allowed me to choose which sim I was sending it from as I also have my work sim in the phone. Now I have to pull down the settings screen and change the sim there before creating or replying to a message. Is there anyway I can have to 2 sim options back when messaging? 

Calls are simular but it at least asks me which sim I want to call from. 

Screenshot_20210204-031108_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-031144_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
PoloY
Apprentice
Options
got s10 and still aint got it yet
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
it is a nightmare even on calling to swap sims. messages are also a nightmare. it used to be mu,h easier to choose a sim, now it takes a degree in IT to find the switch.
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

alternatively

whilst inside the text conversation

you may tap the 3 dots → then tap SIM1 or SIM2 on below

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
it is the small block above the send button, it will be default to your chosen SMS sim, but you can press the small button to change it, it doesn't appear until you have selected a recipient though. the option displayed is the sim it will send from. As displayed, you can also easily switch between sims for Calls, SMS and Data by pulling the Quick Settings/Notification Panel down and changing the preferred sim for each.

Screenshot_20210204-075346_Messages.jpg

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I need to know what that theme is it looks awesome! I'm on stock samsung and not found one I like yet
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
I made it myself, I may be able to share it, but i can't see anything from looking straight away though, but if I can I will tag you and post the link. it's a dark theme with two different blue/green colours to go with the matching still and video wallpapers, which are in Galaxy Themes under "Blue Green Colour blast" in both separate wallpapers and a full theme, they're paid though. you can download Theme Park in Galaxy Store, or Good Lock which includes it with several other customisation Apps.

Screenshot_20210204-092256_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Hi,
what's your font style please?
0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
this link should take you straight to it in Galaxy Themes. or go into fonts in settings and press download fonts, top free and it's the "thinner looking" Korean Flip Font, green icon/image.
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.monotype.android.font.nanummyeongjo
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for your quick response 👍