Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S10 selfies

(Topic created on: 27-12-2020 08:56 AM)
DavidWatts
Apprentice
Options

Earlier this year i switched from s7 to s10, but i am finding the front (selfie) camera on the s10 very poor.  Colours are dull, photos almost blurry, pictures seem lifeless.  The s7 selfie camera was much better, very vivid and colours so much brighter and true to life.  I have tried changing settings but doesnt make any difference.  The rear camera is excellent, its just the front one.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Try dialling *#0*#>then press Mega Cam and test the camera and clean it or press settings on the camera app and are you using a 3rd party app using a camera
0 Likes
DavidWatts
Apprentice
Options

My phone won't connect to that number.  I've tried various settings and no 3rd party, just the built in camera.

IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Ok so dial in the *#0*# and press mega cam if failed call Samsung
0 Likes
DavidWatts
Apprentice
Options
I phoned samsung a few months ago, but they couldn't help. When the shop in glasgow re-opens, i'll go in and see them. Thanks anyway.
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
My mum has the S10 I I will see if it is blurred also
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Ok so my mums want blurred but the pic came out a bit funny like a tinted colour
DavidWatts
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, thats probably what i meant. The colours are terrible compared to the s7.
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
My mum had the S7 Edge and never came out blurred but it's probably in the camera resolution
0 Likes
DavidWatts
Apprentice
Options
The first is on my s7, the 2nd my s10. My white wall looks yellow on the s10 front camera.

20201229_142616_32466.jpg

20201229_142601_32465.jpg

0 Likes