Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s10 SCV41 not receiving android update

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 12:24 AM)
ismailThedev
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

hello everyone I recently bought a galaxy s10 model number SCV41 and it doesn't get updates i live in morocco and apparently the phone is from japan on the boot animation it displays AU it is some sort of a provider in japan i guess 

the question is can i make my s10 get updates currently it is running android 11 and one UI 3.1 when i click on software update it tells me that the phone is up to date but i hasn't received any android update or secure patches since April 1, 2021 

I have also tried to connect to smart switch but it says the same thing that the phone is up to date 

please help

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I just received Android 12 yesterday on my Samsung S10 I'm not sure about other countries where you you are You may receive it soon another suggestion have you tried a VPN and use a UK one maybe my updates then thinking you're in the UK It's worth a try If not then it may come soon It was only yesterday I was on the same as you one ui 3.1 Android 11
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
There have been no updates for this device since April 2021.
0 Likes
Yosha Siregar
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

is there any clue when the scv41 get A12 update? i tried using samsung smart switch and still didn't get the update

0 Likes
ismailThedev
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i know but can i get update now this is a real problem please help

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Maker ★
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
No, sorry since there aren't any available
0 Likes
Jaycee2022
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Currently updating to one ui4(android12). Check your update settings.

0 Likes