Galaxy S10 Series
Why has my S10 camera all of a sudden take horrible blury photos
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Hi my s10 camera is working fine, try clearing the camera app cache & data then see if that fixes the issue, it should do.
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
make sure you are taking photos using the default Samsung camera app, not something like WhatsApp or other apps which can severely reduce image quality.
0 Likes
Dre5
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
for me apps like Snapchat actually looks better ... If I'm in anything other than bright sunlight the camera takes horrible photos. maybe it's just the camera quality of Samsung in dimmer environments?
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Nope it has nothing to do with Samsung implementing bad cameras.. I have used the lower tier A series and an s8 for a while and can say that these take great photos even in darker conditions. and the S10 has a better camera then them all. if it is out of a sudden, sounds like it may be a software issue. Try installing a third party camera app from the play store such as open camera or footej camera. Do the photos look better from that? if so it seems like a software issue in the Samsung camera app. if you are saying even Instagram looks better, that's very surprisijg considering in my experience any android that's not a Google pixel takes bad photos from the social media camera apps. so seems like your experience with the default camera app is really quite bad. try doing what the other person said above about clearing the cache and data of the camera app
0 Likes
Dre5
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
how do I do that 😅
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Long press on camera widget and select app info , storage , clear cache and data , on the S10  Facebook  page a few people have mentioned this issue 

0 Likes