Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problem with wireless power share and charging simultaneously

(Topic created on: 04-10-2019 06:26 PM)
jac11
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

So this is my second S10+, the first one was replaced due to some issues. Occasionally I used to use powershare while charging the device to charge my buds along with the phone overnight. I used standard charging instead of fast charging to avoid heat. By morning, both the phone and buds would be fully charged. On my new S10+, something weird happens. On doing the same, the phone just loses charge to the buds, while plugged in and eventually the phone turns off. This is compromising my only use case of powershare.(Works fine with Fast charging though, but the amount of heat just worries me) I waited for the September update to see if it's solved, but it wasn't. Can somebody please check if this happens on their device? I didn't have an S10+ during second half of August due to the replacement process, so I'm not sure if it is my particular piece or an update that is at fault. Powershare, standard charging and fast charging work fine otherwise. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
NsProd
MegaStar
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
Fast Charging won't be an issue, it is normal that your phone reaches higher temparatures with Fast Charging, although no one seems to have exploded S10's because of Fast Charging.

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᑎᔕᑭᖇOᗪ

Hat dir mein Beitrag gefallen oder dein Problem gelöst? Ich wäre froh über ein Like oder Markierung als Lösung des entsprechenden Beitrags.

0 Likes