Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

OneUI 2.0 Beta models

(Topic created on: 07/11/19 08:23)
TlssMo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hello.

Can anyone provide me with the s10+ versions that are eligible for the samsung update and if my version is eligible.

Im using a G975FXXS3ASJG.

0 Likes
Reply
8 REPLIES 8
Ksmy89
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Are you in the UK? You need a factory unlocked phone with UK software, BTU or XEU, and a UK sim card to enrol for beta

0 Likes
Reply
WitoldWolnowski
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I can't join beta program because my note 9 has CSC(XEU) ireland firmware not Vodafone ireland (my sime is from Vodafone). Is there any way to go around it to be able enrol ONE UI BETA PROGRAM?

Please help me

0 Likes
Reply
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Some info in 》 Samsung.com/global/one-ui-beta-program-enjoy-android-10-on-galaxy-s10-starting-today. 

 

A person needs to enrol into the Beta Programme and be accepted.

 

Look in your Samsung Members App  / Samsung + App.

 

Be aware Beta by it's very definition can be unstable while it goes through its stages so I wouldn't recommend to put this on your daily driver.

 

 




Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.0/ Android 11.

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@TlssMo wrote:

Hello.

Can anyone provide me with the s10+ versions that are eligible for the samsung update and if my version is eligible.

Im using a G975FXXS3ASJG.


BETA if eligible through members app will recognise the imei to be sure entollment is valid.

0 Likes
Reply
SachikoT
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I'm afraid this is simply not true, @StellarTraveler.  The news about the Beta is not exclusively presented to eligible beta testers, it is news to the whole Samsung Community about the Beta activity. 

 

Are you able to share a screenshot of: Settings > About phone > Software Information > Service provider for SW ver. With this, we'll try and work out whether you are eligible to join the Beta. 

 

Thanks,

^Sachiko


0 Likes
Reply
TlssMo
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I was trying to get the beta in france but the notice is gone i can't update my service provider is XEF/XEF,MID,MID

0 Likes
Reply
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@TlssMo wrote:

I was trying to get the beta in france but the notice is gone i can't update my service provider is XEF/XEF,MID,MID


Third Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta update released, get it now! 3rd beta

0 Likes
Reply
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

@SachikoT wrote:

I'm afraid this is simply not true, @StellarTraveler.  The news about the Beta is not exclusively presented to eligible beta testers, it is news to the whole Samsung Community about the Beta activity. 

 

Are you able to share a screenshot of: Settings > About phone > Software Information > Service provider for SW ver. With this, we'll try and work out whether you are eligible to join the Beta. 

 

Thanks,

^Sachiko


sorry if confused. i am not wanting beta.

0 Likes
Reply