Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object eraser for galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 04:49 PM)
Ramo69
Journeyman
Options
Hello 
Today i received one UI 3.1 version but the weird thing is the object eraser future in the gallery app isn't there!!
Anyone knows why? 
20 REPLIES 20
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
you have to activate it
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Have you turned it on? go to edit on any image in Gallery App, you should see an orange N on the 3 dots ( top right ) press the 3 dots and select "Labs", then toggle on Object Eraser.... it will then appear as the last option on the right in edit options. screenshots below.

Screenshot_20210304-173804_Photo Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20210304-173750_Photo Editor.jpg

Screenshot_20210304-173755_Photo Editor.jpg

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
I read somewhere that apparently Samsung has reserved this feature only for the 2020 flagship devices and onwards, so that is the S20/Note 20/s21 only as of right now with this feature on 3.1. I don't have a S10 device, but this is likely the case.
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
isn't in the new software update 3.1 yet. Maybe another software update
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
sadly is true
Vladokv
Journeyman
Options

Hope S10/Note 10 series will get it in next update.

Lebig03
Journeyman
Options

I was wondering the same... I cant see it on my s10.. 

But in the update features (in our s10 version ) it does say that we should have the features.. 

StevenNEUK
Explorer
Options

Samsung decided to screw S10 users with this update.

Kshaburov
Apprentice
Options

That is exactly right! I got the latest update today and it said in the update description that there will be an object eraser... Samsung promises but doesn't deliver. 

So weird that I have to use 3rd party app on a Samsung device when they already have this feature available for the same software version on another Samsung device. 

Time to switch to OnePlus 9 pro I think.

0 Likes