Original topic:

Missing entries in the "Battery Usage" Screen

(Topic created on: 08/04/20 12:12)
edebauer
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hi all,

I bought an s10 some days ago and am currently analyzing, why the i have such a high battery drain (not lasting for a day, only 1-2 hours of screen time).

For this, I wanted to analyse all entries in the Battery Usage (screenshot 1). There I noticed that some entries are missing / not shown. E.g. the "Android System" is never showing up - although it has a huge portion of the battery drain (in my example 13%, out of the missing 34 % where the battery was used). See two attached screenshots, made directly after each other.

Currently I am extremly unhappy with the new phone, as I did not expect it to drain battery from the beginning and making it so difficult to analyse the problem

Overview of BatteryUsage

(Settings --> Device care --> Battery --> Battery Usage)

Screenshot_20200407-191344_Device care.jpg

Selected App through Apps --> Show System Apps (the three dots to the right) --> Android System

Screenshot_20200407-191322_Settings.jpg

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
monacolulu
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
I have exactly the same Problem regarding the missing Entries.
For me, batterie live is not that bad, but not great either...

Are the missing Apps a bug? Or are they simply not shown anymore in newer versions of Android / Samsung adaptions?

Greetings
0 Likes
gtaelbordo
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i want to see the system usage too.. i hate it.. samsung what are u doing

0 Likes
Salitha
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same here. Cannot find the battery consumption by display

0 Likes
jo1922ultra
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
the battery usage, and 7 days history are missing on my note 20 ultra... total joke again ... we Pay high price get the cheapest processor and can't even see the basics ...Massive disappointment from samsung .
0 Likes