Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use wireless PowerShare on S10 phones

(Topic created on: 28-04-2020 11:08 AM)
Cosimo_dsc
Samsung Pro
Options

When you're out and about, using your Galaxy Buds or your Galaxy Watch Active, you might run out of juice.

That's where Wireless PowerShare comes to help, allowing you to charge your wearable devices (and other phones too!) by simply putting them on the back of your S10 device. 

Let's see how to do that!

1. Drop down the top menu, and select the Wireless PowerShare icon
  2. Click on the icon; a message will appear, showing you the correct position to place the device you want to recharge
  3. Set your phone on a flat surface, with the screen facing down
  4. Put the device you want to charge in the middle of your S10
  5. Check that charging has started

Wireless PowerShare will share energy until the power level is above 30% and will then stop to preserve your S10's battery.

See below how it's done!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Alpha07
Voyager
Options

Please refrain from posting this type of content as it is not necessarily a "question".

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hope you're well,  @Alpha07. Appreciate your opinion on what content is valid in the Community and your continued contributions in this space. If you ever have concerns about any content that surfaces, you can escalate it to one of our moderators using the @Sam_UK account or reaching out to our Community Lead @AntS. If you are particularly concerned about the content - particularly around things that breach our Community Guidelines or stop the Community being a safe place, we encourage you to report it using the menu from the three dot menu on the post.  

Just to let you know, we encourage all members on the Samsung Community to share content that adds value to the experience of others. It's a place to ask questions, share experiences as well as tips, tricks including How-to information. This may well provide an answer to a question before it is asked with simple steps and a video and think it could be very helpful to users looking for information about this feature (thanks @Cosimo_dsc!)

^SachikoT

Alpha07
Voyager
Options

Agreed, I just think there should be a separate place for tips and tricks, because I scroll through this stuff when I'm looking through unanswered questions. I do not deny that this is helpful information, however, eliminating questions before they are asked.

0 Likes