Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google Pay does not work after One UI2 / Android 10 update

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 11:07 PM)
MPJ81
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Contactless payments no longer work since the update. Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

TIA

Mark

36 REPLIES 36
Condo007
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

If you've removed and re-added correctly, then you should be required to re-activate with your card provider.  At least I was based in UK. If you've not had to reactivate, then won't work.

0 Likes
KtheW
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

For me it worked after cleaning app data and cache for Google pay in settings /apps.

After I clean both it worked in the stores again

0 Likes
doc1964
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

My Google pay has stopped working in shops recently, after update. Comes up as declined.

0 Likes
diaqad
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Same problem herr, Google pay not working with mye Galaxy A71. How can i fix it?

0 Likes
doc1964
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I realised that my Google Pay was in fact working but what has happened is that recently the amount that can be purchased using contactless changed from £30 to £45 but not all retaillers have updated their systems to work witht he higher amounts, e.g. Tesco.

I did find smaller purchases went through everywhere.

0 Likes
Klaudi1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have tried all suggestions to fix Google Pay; nothing worked. I have also chatted and talked to Samsung support. They could not help me to fix it and gave me Google contact phone number. Could not get through Google support due to Covid and staff being unavailable! Seriously? So very frustrated!

0 Likes
Condo007
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

You need to completely remove googlepay from your device and reinstall and activate your cards with your bank.

0 Likes