Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy s10 front camera too zoomed in

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 05:48 PM)
RebeccaB
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I recieved my S10 today (after a huge faff with wrong delivery times and dates yesterday) and the first thing I've noticed is how zoomed in the front camera is. It's even worse in-app on Snapchat and Instagram or WhatsApp. I can't even take a front camera photo of me and my son as it doesn't capture below my shoulders. I've tried changing loads of setting in the camera app and the phone settings and even the app settings but nothing works. Does anyone have a fix for this? (As a single parent the front camera is my best mate for quick snaps of me and my Son!) I hope Samsung sort this out asap!!! 

179 REPLIES 179
Michelle71
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Yes, my phone is an A50. Samsung doesn't give a rat's ass.🐀

0 Likes
Michelle71
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I didn't have this problem wwhen I had an S7 which is odd. Samsung will figure it out when we all stop buying their phones I guess.

jack6503
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

i meant other brands like lg etc etc.

0 Likes
yordanafsl
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I noticed that everytime I  record an Instagram Boomerang with my Samsung A70 the video gets distorded, it widens and it's honestly annoying me so much! I've been trying to reach up to Samsung but apparently they don't give a ***** about their costumers, definitely not buying the brand again! 

Michelle71
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Someone asked the other day if LG phones have the same issue. Has anyone found out?

0 Likes
Hosain
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

It is not like Samsung has the only good Android phones out there. They lost me as a customer with this huge flaw. My next phone will not be a Samsung.

0 Likes
jack6503
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

let us know if your new other phone has same issue.

0 Likes
bethanyrbs
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
its down to the apps themselves to fix it. snapchat have since fixed it but others not so much
0 Likes
jack6503
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

youre not getting the point. its wrong by samsung or android or whatever it is to make the zoomed version default mode. if those 2 modes got switched, everything would be solved.

Michelle71
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Exactly.....

0 Likes