Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can anyone help with why I'm not receiving incoming calls on my Samsung Galaxy S10

(Topic created on: 12/09/20 20:08)
Barney2
Observer
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Can someone help me with why I'm not getting incoming calls to my Samsung Galaxy S10 please,

My mobile was working fine previously and I know about 2 weeks or so ago I received incoming calls absolutely fine but now if anyone tries calling me my phone screen gives a tiny little flash type of thing for a millisecond then nothing at all happens and this is happening from landline users or mobile users who call as we've tried that also,I have noticed in my  phones settings my mobile number shows as unknown rather than my mobile number,many thanks for any help as I'm disabled and really need my mobile phone for emergency calls....

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

Hey @Barney2 ,

that is odd! have you recently made any change on the phone (software update, install any app or change the call settings)? Are you able to try the SIM in a different phone to see if the issue persists and can you confirm if you are able to make calls? 

0 Likes
Urangatan
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I get a similar issue with my s10+ bought at launch, my phone sometimes will not ring or notify of a txt and then i get people saying they called and were trying to reach me.  i restart the phone and suddenly texts start to come in.   i even had it where i texted someone and then their original messages they had sent hours earlier then appeared after my text.  It is very frustrating and has caused some problems with people thinking i am ignoring them when in fact i just never got their calls or texts (internet related messages are fine via messenger etc these come in without issue).  If someone finds a permanent resolve to this issue i would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
BAMozzy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I am having a similar issue. I can make calls but all incoming calls are not being received - it goes straight to voicemail as my phone is switched off. I have tried restarting in Safe mode in case that was a problem, it wasn't. Checked to see if the settings were an issue - if do not disturb was checked, if call forwarding or call barring was on, but ALL settings seem OK. I have reset the settings too and cleared the Cache too...

I am at a complete loss as to why its diverting all calls to Voicemail. I am NOT receiving any texts either. I am on the EE network.

0 Likes
RicardoInoue
Options
Galaxy S10 Series

I have similar issues - my device is an S10e using Exynos chipset.... i wonder if that also happens with Snapdragon variants... any solutions to this?

0 Likes
derriwit
Options
Galaxy S10 Series
since last update my s10e has no dial out tone no ring tone just blank until its answered
0 Likes