Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating to Android 12, my S10e is broken and unstable

(Topic created on: 19-11-2022 11:46 AM)
AleenMax
First Poster
Options

After updating to Android 12, my S10e is broken and unstable.

After learning that you get a notification when microphone or camera are used, I decided to do every update, including the Jan 1st security update. As a result of the updates, my phone has been completely destroyed, everything has crashed, there are bugs everywhere. Here are a few examples:

1.(For bank apps, I need notifications to pop up)

2.There is a problem with the YouTube app and YouTube music that doesn't work or crashes constantly

3.I need to cancel a subscription to Google Play Store because it did not open up 10 minutes ago

4.The Google Chrome browser crashes or is extremely sluggish and laggy when browsing

5.Sometimes internet connection stops working while my phone is locked, and I do not receive any notifications from Whatsapp until I open the app and open my phone

6.None of the named applications are available for adding to Never sleep apps

There has been a complete mess. I tried with every app, every generic solution possible, cleaning cache/data, relogging, restarting phone many many times, tried in Safe Mode. Tried everything. I cannot reinstall apps such as YouTube since they came up with the device. I browsed through every setting I could find related to anything such as unrestricted background usage and so on. I cannot do a factory reset as I have many authenticators (either personal or from work) and the banking app and they require a lot of phone calls to set up. A fix for this update needs to be released ASAP as I understand that I am not the only one with a lot of issues after the update. Even a factory reset is not guaranteed to work after an update. It is likely that Samsung's latest software update is the cause of these issues, so they need to be reported to either Google or Samsung.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
dweetsy
First Poster
Options

i would recommend you downgrade to android 11 or even earlier

0 Likes