!-- End Google Optimize -->
I found all this features removed when upgrading to android 9 and I'd lobe to see then again!
- Long press in recent apps to open the app in smal screen for multitasking
- Enter new event calendar app with Spen writing name and time. Then it is created automaticaly. By taping a day in month view.
- Move the finger from the corner inside an app to minimize in small screen for multitasking.
- List format in recent apps
Functionality has been restored for three of the features you listed via Samsung's own Good Lock app (woohoo! ...although why they removed them from their stock UI in the first place is beyond me!)
Galaxy Store > Good Lock app > Multi Star > Pop-up View Action
Galaxy Store > Good Lock app > Task Changer > Layout type > List (I don't think it's as good as Oreo / Samsung Experience list view but for me it's better than what we have as default with Pie / One UI)
Credit where credit is due: I found this out by watching Thao Huynh's (she's Canadian) excellent YouTube video on the new Good Lock 2019.
- Unable to swap split window
- Scheduling text messages is gone
Swap split window.
Open recent apps > Click Icon at the top of the first app. Slide bottom window to locate the second app. Select it. To swap click the dividing line between the two windows. Click the Circular arrow to swap top and bottom.
Scheduling text messages.
Open texting app. Compose your message. Click the "+" symbol to the left of the message entry window. Click the 3 dots that appear on the right side of the screen. Select Schedule Message on the top row. Set your date and time. Click Done. Wait for the message to be sent.
All done with the stock app. Good lock not needed.