Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Why is DEX not being made wireless?

(Topic created on: 08/09/18 12:36)
blazefalconburg
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Having to plug in a cable is better than the old docking station, but still not as good as wireless. I can't see any reason why this is not possible with a chromecast/mirrorcast adaptor. If the only purpose of the station/Adaptor is to transmit the video/audio, then the station/adaptor is unnecessary.

Go to solution
77 REPLIES 77
zazaza
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Too late

0 Likes
al3xxx
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
So, 2 years later and you still haven't sorted this! I've just upgraded from a Hawaii p20 that had a flawless Wi-Fi function to an s20 with none! really disappointing!
0 Likes
Mighty1
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Thanks for all the hard work!!

0 Likes
furqansafdar
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Oh! this is two years old post, still more time needed for WiFi connection support in Dex?

0 Likes
TrixTM
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

I have samsung dex wireless on my s10 plus.

0 Likes
The_Immortal
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Well, I believe you mean wireless connection between S10+ and Samsung TV but not Dex on PC.

Currently there is still no way to make wireless connection between Samsung mobile and Windows Dex. And this really sucks!

0 Likes
TrixTM
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Yes you can. On your pc search "Connect" and you can now use dex wireless on the pc. The keyboard works with wireless dex but the mouse doesn't. You will have to connect it to the phone with an adapter

0 Likes
The_Immortal
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Could you please specify what OS do you use on your PC. I use Windows 10 (2004) but it doesn't connect to Dex on mobile.

0 Likes