Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Clear View Standing Case and themes.

(Topic created on: 26-10-2018 10:58 AM)
kashmir08
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

I've just upgraded from the S8 to a Note 9 and as I loved the clear view standing case on my S8 I bought one for my Note 9. Everything is great and works as I expected except for theme suggestions. When I put my S8 in the case I would get a notification about themes that would compliment my phone/ case colour but on the Note 9 I'm getting nothing. I can't even find curated themes for matching the phone/ case in the theme store manually. 

I know it's not a big deal but it makes me feel as if there's some setting I haven't turned on and it's bugging me. 

Can anyone tell me if this feature has been removed or if there's a setting to enable it? Thanks. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DannyT
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
Hi there, @kashmir08.

Check this out. Go to: Apps > Settings > Wallpapers & Themes > 3 dots top right > Settings > Phone case themes notifications. Make sure this is turned on.

Let us know how you get on!

Welcome to the Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
DannyT
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
Hi there, @kashmir08.

Check this out. Go to: Apps > Settings > Wallpapers & Themes > 3 dots top right > Settings > Phone case themes notifications. Make sure this is turned on.

Let us know how you get on!

0 Likes
kashmir08
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series
Thanks for replying. I had a look at the setting you suggested and it was already on. However, after leaving the case off last night I received the curated themes notification after replacing it this morning So it looks like it's working now.

Once again thanks for replying.
Jas_Liddell
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

I’ve recently got a Note 10+ and the clear view case and having same trouble above.

i put the case on and received a pop up saying new smart case detected, here are themes dedicated to your case.

closed case cover and lost those themes. I didn’t close it, just gone.

I’ve  tried searching for them. I’ve taken all the steps above, such as the settings for case themes, have turned off then back on. I’ve taken case off for 24 hours, then placed back on, never said detected new case again.

I’d really like to check out these themes, any help would be greatly appreciated 

jnoh
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Having the same issue as above with a warranty replacement Note 8. Old phone used a theme associated with the clear view case, but the associate at the store was handling the transfer to the replacement phone and the missed the opportunity to tap on the notification for the curated themes.

I have since not seen it pop up again.

Notifications for case themes is on (default), and leaving it off for a day or two, restarting it between, has also not triggered it.

Why is there no way to manually get these curated themes from the store?

0 Likes
jLO1
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

yes i have same problem

Please help

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

Hey. If the above steps aren't working for you, could you send through a message to our Galaxy Themes team? You can access them here.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
JSShekhawat
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note9 Series

hi, i have note 8, and i tried the method you posted, but I was unable to find these settings in my note 8 for phone case notification/themes.

0 Likes