I did not get my phone wet! There is no moisture in there. I can charge wirelessly. I have tried
This is garbage. I should not be having this problem on a $1000 phone.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi, Today My Samsung Galaxy S52 detected moisture. I checked to make sure there was nothing in the charger port. I used a fan than a hairdryer ONLY on cool and still having the same problem. I really do not want to let the phone die as I need it for work. I really want to make sure before i use bleach to clean it out. Any other suggestions?
I was helped by advise in another thread. Let the phone discharge to zero percent so it turns off automatically. Leave it alone for 24 hours and the notification should be gone.
HOWEVER it is just dealing with a symptom and not the cause. Probably there are some short-circuited contacts in the USB port or its circuit board as the Galaxy phones aren't as water-resistant as they are presented.
Let me know how it turned out.