Did you mean: 

Original topic:

xbox game pass

(Topic created on: 19-09-2020 09:56 AM)
callum123
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
When do we receive the email with game pass, last email when I received my controller said it would be sent out on the 17th but still nothing 
16 REPLIES 16
Bunter82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
They're sending the codes out in batches and are slightly behind as I have been told by Samsung rewards when I've spoken to them. If you have a xbox account and have been given a code the code won't work as you have to create a new account as these will only work for a new account. Hope this helps. Just keep checking your spam and junk I've been told these will be sent just don't know when I'm still waiting for mine they had alot more interest than they thought they was going to get.
0 Likes
HMD73
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
received my controller 8 days ago and no email yet.
0 Likes
tmchugh89
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I had the same conversation with rewards on Friday and they told me we would have them by the end of that week. Still nothing now though. Theres other posts pointing out that they have gone against a contractual agreement with us now and we are actually entitled to some form of compensation
0 Likes
Bunter82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Yeah I have read that and called them this morning and tried that with them only to be told they have not broken any contractual agreement and that Microsoft are sending Samsung the codes in batches and Samsung are then sending the codes out. So we just have to wait to which I said we'll this is *****ing annoying that we're having to wait when it clearly says they would be sent out on the 15th the guys response was they would be sent out from the 15th.
0 Likes
mjackson92
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
mine came today 👌
0 Likes
Breakwell
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I had my controller and charger 15th September... still no code and no help from Samsung. Anyone on here heard any updates? I'm tempted to just do the £1 upgrade to ultimate because Samsung are useless!
0 Likes
roxyruby
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I've been waiting since October for the Xbox controller and game pass and I still haven't received them. I gave samsung my proof of purchase as soon as I got my phone that went through without an issue. what do I do?
0 Likes