Did you mean: 

Original topic:

strange things happening

(Topic created on: 13/12/20 14:33)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi all not posted on hear for a wee bit bit quick update I'm still left with the note 20 ultra that is strange as hell if noticed not only does my phone say uh left it on charge when it's not on charge to now today I noticed when my phone was charging at 8 last night it hasn't even picked it up if screen shot the proof. In been in contact with Samsung numerous times who are frankly no user at alp I send all details so all trouble shooting for them to have proof of this and also having my phone in safe mode for the 2hours they asked and screenshot the proof also. Now to be told they won't me to take all my apps I have put to sleep/deep sleep to see how the phone goes now has any one noticed they're battery acting this way screen shot included for yous to see as u can notice my battery graph ain't showing it being charged at all but can clearly state i charge my phone around the same time every night between 8 and 9pm

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

You've certainly being having a journey with your N20 Ultra @Julie84 

Maybe let a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look. 

Here's my screenshot as a comparison.

Screenshot_20201213-135631_Device care.jpg

If you need any other information from my phone give me a shout.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yes not having much luck. yes the said they would repair it by changing the battery but to be honest it's like a software issue this also this morning my vibrate when lift to let me know if missed a message isn't working either just yesterday it was working as was my battery graph
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
this was in the 10th as u can see its shown it being charged

Screenshot_20201213-140400_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I'm no engineer in any sense but this also looks to me like software issues.

I would take it to a Samsung Experience Store.

The people on the phone in my experience appear to be reading from a script and in some cases I've been aware of more than some of them !

No disrespect to these guys.

Current Phone ~

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
no well that's it I'm not an expert by any means myself but you don't need to be to know its a software fault when it said my phone been on charge through the night when I actually put my phone onto aeroplane mode and it's not been on charge then it changes to when it's in charge its saying it hasn't. do u think a software reflash would help or do u just think it goosed altogether?
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
also no offence to anyone at all but when u call up they don't understand me at all because of my Scottish accent and vice versa they talk at the speed of light and are obviously not English spoken as they're first language so I tend to not call in after a few have put the phone down on me
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

The Callcentre's do appear to be abroad and Yes I've had things lost in translation too due to language barriers when speaking with Customer Services and the Samsung UK Online Shop Team.

I resorted to using emails instead @Julie84 

Many companies on balance use these types of Callcentre's which must be a logistical and cost scenario.

Current Phone ~

CockWomble
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
silly question i guess you have tried wiping phone and setting up as new and not from a back up.
always find a good wipe sorts all software issues
wipe phone from recovery a couple of times and wipe cache same then reinstall manually from either sammobile but I recommend using frija to download latest software
you'll need odin to flash the software
put your phone in download mode and flash
I can explain better and send you links for everything you need
its simple and won't void warranty or trip knox but 100% if you have software issue will rectify your problem
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hi cockwomble yeah I've wiped phone but never worked abating are calling tomorrow and said they're going to look into my phone by me downloading my tutor so they can remotely take a look for themselves. if all fails I'll try what u say saying that not really tech savvi doing stuff like that