Original topic:

screen protector

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 10:36 PM)
kierany
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi, 
I have a note 20 ultra and I went to get a glass screen protector today and it didn't fit with my case on. Now the man has taken my screen protector off that came already on the phone. Which was not a bad one as it fitted to my screen well with the case it left no marks when using s pen and had no bubbles you could not even tell I had one on. 
I'm worried about buying one and then it having bubbles or not fitting with my case or even leaving marks with s pen.
Can someone recommend me any good cases 
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Whitestone dome screen protector is a very good one and works with finger print unlock and fits the phone very well with case on.
MadMax12
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Why would u remove the one that worked already?
0 Likes
kierany
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
as I wanted a proper screen protector but the glass one didn't take with my case it is only a thin bit of foil but it was better than nothing
0 Likes
MadMax12
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I found it great in first place,that's just my opinion
0 Likes
kierany
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
well yeah now I realise that now I don't have one on makes it horrible being scared to put your phone anywhere
MadMax12
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
it has a very good gorilla glass on should b ok
kierany
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thanks should only be temp anyway 👍🏼
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I took my factory fitted Tpu plastic screen protector off @kierany @ because I always use the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector as it is case friendly with most cases and works well with the finger print sensor. It isn't the cheapest to buy nut imo it's the best currently available.

I use the Samsung Black Leather Cover.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
when putting a screen protector on put it on best you can ie line it up then peel it back half way bank card to push it back down you litrally can't tell at all their is a screen protector on always done it this way