Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Wireless Dex not working for me on S20U and Note 20U even after updating to OneUI 2.5

(Topic created on: 14-09-2020 01:44 PM)
jkalltheway
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have the Samsung Note 20 Ultra and the S20 Ultra, both UK EXYNOS version. Both have OneUI 2.5 and have the latest software update. However, while the 'wireless DeX' recognizes my Dell XPS immediately from both the phones, and shows me notifications, SMSes, photos on both the phones and even the list of apps in each phone, it does NOT show me the phone screen and the 'phone call' feature does not work. Each time I click on 'open phone screen' from my PC, 'Connecting to phone' window pops up, after a few seconds it says 'we need permission to display your phone screen' (the permission has already been given multiple times), then it goes back to 'connecting to phone', and after 1-2 mins, it just says 'unable to connect'. I've tried this after unpairing my smartwatches from the phones (to see if they were the issue) but to no avail. Not sure what to do.  The only other devices paired to both these phones are my BT earphones.

0 REPLIES 0