Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung customer services really disappointment

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 08:32 PM)
Melantha
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I have bought Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra and was said to me from Samsung shop that I'm able to claim airbud.  
I did everything they asked me. I sent them invoice as well as screenshot of device info. 
But they still kept asking for same thing with sending me same link to claim.  
So I contacted help line chatroom and they sent email. I attached invoice and screenshot of device info. Even then they sent same link to claim again. 

I'm very frustrated with Samsung very poor customer service.  

Lastly,  I called them up. At first  they said we can't do anything except you only can claim from that link. After little argued with them, they said they will send a voucher code and link where I can claim. 

Its been 2 days I'm still waiting for my email.  

Very disappointed.  I'm gonna wait for few days if I don't get email.  I will be complaining to watch dog. As well as escalate this issue further.  

I had enough of this.
8 REPLIES 8
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
they're awful they don't care and will make you run rings around yourself they're very incompetent!! ill never buy another Samsung phone or TV , Scamsung are gone awful
ThomasQvs
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
check your spam email... mine was there .. after waiting for 5 days... there was the confirmation i needed to claim my buds.....
0 Likes
Melantha
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
hey there. I checked but no email
0 Likes
Melantha
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
so true that sir
Shnookerdookies
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
had no trouble at all claiming my free buds
0 Likes
richiedalton
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I have had the same things happening to me I managed to sort it out over the phone it took them 4 days to send me the e-voucher not 2 finally managed to do it I hope this helps
Melantha
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thank you very much for your comment. I will wait and see what happens. I hope to get this sorted soon. xd
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Yes Samsung customer service can be very much like dancing with a hippopotamus 😂