Original topic:

Pre-order giveaway (UK) incorrext date on Invoice from Carphone Warehouse

(Topic created on: 30-08-2020 09:27 PM)
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi! 
So I purchased the s20 note on the 20th of August  which was the last day of the pre-order. I  have an email confirming  that order with my order number on the 20th. However, only now did I notice that the invoice that came with the phone stated it was from the 21st, which isn't  true. Does that mean I won't  get my freebie despite actually ordering it and get a confirmation  email for the 20th of August? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Glitzyday
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi, I would apply for it anyway and send a copy of the confirmation email and a copy of your contract. Good luck
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank you!
0 Likes
Solution
note20user
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hello, the same thing happened to me, so I contacted the phone contract provider and told them about my situation.
They ended up sending me another invoice which stated that the phone was ordered on the 20th. I sent this email to samsung promotions through their website and my offer was validated

View solution in context

Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank you! That has given Me hope :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Regnarts
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Go for it...!
0 Likes
evanjones
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
this has happened to loads of people don't worry
0 Likes
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Update:

I sent a copy of the original email to Samsung, and after no response for more than 2 working days (I'm sure they're currently inundated with emails about this promotion) I gave them a ring and it was all confirmed minutes after. Currently, waiting for my code :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes