Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One Drive stopped Syncing after update

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 08:50 PM)
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
My Microsoft One Drive app is installed on my note 20 ultra. In November after a system update OneDrive stopped syncing. I've signed out of One Drive in Samsung accounts and Microsoft OneDrive cleared data and cache in app settings, I've also signed back into OneDrive but still One Drive will not sync. I have also checked that the gallery sync settings are also on. Please help me I'm lost what else do I try?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank You! it's annoying they have moved to onedrive and it doesn't work correctly. Will just have to go with Google! Thanks for the input 👍
0 Likes
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
@Groovybunny74 My experience is that the Google product is more stable and sets of photos appear on my ipad as well as my S20 note ultra even on home computer. Good luck I hope this helps, also you are correct in saying that after a major update OneDrive stopped working.
Scudders
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Have been using one drive for a long time and no issues until I switched to Galaxy S20... Considering Migrating to Google as the cynic in me knows its the folks at google making things difficult for MS on the Android OS.

0 Likes