Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One Drive stopped Syncing after update

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 08:41 PM)
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
My Microsoft One Drive app is installed on my note 20 ultra. In November after a system update OneDrive stopped syncing. I've signed out of One Drive in Samsung accounts and Microsoft OneDrive cleared data and cache in app settings, I've also signed back into OneDrive but still One Drive will not sync. I have also checked that the gallery sync settings are also on. Please help me I'm lost what else do I try?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
personally I'd opt to sync to Google drive instead..one drive is pointless in my opinion..
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
go to accounts, then back up, and chose Google drive
0 Likes
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
The same thing happening to me too can't find a way round it
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank you its not just me then.
0 Likes
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Thank you for this, It might well be my only option as microsoft truly sucks. Thanks again.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
no problem, first thing I did was disable one drive, so outdated and limited storage space.. not sure why samsung us it when they could create there own??..
0 Likes
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Agreed just hassle from start to finish. I think I'm going to go with your suggestion. Many thanks 😊
Groovybunny74
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
have you had any luck yet? this is driving me nuts
0 Likes
Ricki6
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi Groovubunny74 I've ditched ondrive and gone over to Google photos and Google drive this works perfectly. The small amount I'm paying Google per month for extra storage is less than you pay for a Starbucks coffee. this works perfectly I have all my photos on all my devices they all sync. The Microsoft OneDrive is unstable and does not function correctly. My recommendation is change to Google photos download the app if you don't have it. Good luck!