Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

Note20 pre-order: Xbox Game Pass Promotion

(Topic created on: 13/09/20 20:56)
christianlowe
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Has anybody who got the xbox controller with their note 20 had the game pass 3 months free play through via email yet?

Think it's going live on the 15th?
Go to solution
182 REPLIES 182
loloc77
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
funny that i have just posted about this! not impressed
0 Likes
tmchugh89
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
you've done well actually getting some form of a code. most of us are still waiting!
loloc77
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
yeah it was a code that only covered the ear buds! they really havent made this easy! reading other posts some people have had their items already
0 Likes
tmchugh89
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I think the deal was the buds or the xbox game pass mate
loloc77
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thats right but if u want the xbox gaming bundle u had to wait for another code. if u tried to use the code they sent it only discounted one item of the gaming bundle
Broomfundel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Day 9 in the no code house. And I'm starting to lose my grip on reality. 😠
0 Likes
Taffy74
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm in the UK and still waiting for the code.
0 Likes
Mackem84
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi all has any one not got there free games pass when you pre ordered there note 20 ultra because I still don't have mine yet 

Thank you 
0 Likes
Dennycrane
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I have claimed & received the game controller but no pass as of yet. here is a part copy of the confirmation email I received.

Thank you for taking part in the Samsung TabS7 Pre-Order promotion.

Great news! Your reward for this claim is ready to be dispatched out to you.

Your reward will be sent out to the address you provided to us when submitting your claim within the next 5 working days. Once your reward is with our courier, they will send you a further update to confirm it is on its way. For customers who have selected the Gaming reward, you will be emailed your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code once this is realeased on 15th September.

Enjoy your reward!

There's also a link provided in the email, so you can see the most asked questions about the promotion.

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/tabletpreorder/contact

you will notice that this link is for Tab S7 claims, but you may be able to find an answer, or another Web page more specific to you. Hope this helps you.
0 Likes
Mackem84
Observer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm the same mate just waiting on game pass I couldn't wait so I bought a 12 months gold pass and payed £1 for the ultimate pass and it gave me 12 months of ultimate pass was really happy with that
0 Likes