Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra sim card issue

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 05:05 PM)
Members_UEgw38m
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I bought yesterday a note 20 ultra, and every few hours  i notice that he stops recognizing sim card, and no sim card icon is shown. I have to restart the phone and then it works again. This the fourth time in two days

13 REPLIES 13
CristiAtanassov
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have the same issue. Anyone knows how to get this fixed?

0 Likes
ceemo
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have similar issue however the sim cards don't come back. The first time this happened it finally got fixed by forcing a restart. The second time it happened this didn't help and I was without a phone for a week until it finally fixed itself. Currently it has happened again. Sometime during this afternoon the phone refused the sim cards and I had no mobile network. I use 1 sim and 1 e sim so the issue is not the sim cards themselves. I did previously test the sim cards on my Samsung Note 10 and they worked fine. 
I do support the theory of heating and that the quality of the phone is not sufficient to support warm conditions. The funny thing is that it worked just fine for months even when hot. 

Is there any fix to this Samsung?

0 Likes
Georgi Georgiev
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hello, why when I put the SIM card in slot 1 I get two dashes range and when I put it in sim two the range becomes four dashes and in sim one when I have a phone call it breaks a lot and in sim two it doesn't break

0 Likes
Rahz
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Same issue.  Did not have this problem until an update a few weeks ago.  I cannot keep having dropped calls because of Sim card issues. 

0 Likes