Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra pre order reward

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 01:40 PM)
agenttom84
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I  sent the claim on the 21st of August  and I had an email on the 27th to show proof of pre order which I did but I still haven't heard back from Samsung , it still says under review but its nearly 3 weeks now so why is it taking so long?
9 REPLIES 9
Regnarts
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hmmm. I think you should have received an email confirming whether the claim was accepted or not. Try contacting the promotion team on the number provided and see what they say.
I went through the claim process all within 3 working days and have been waiting patiently for a notification of despatch. It promises to despatch within 45 days of actual ordering with the voucher.
roojie66
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I got my free xbox controller today of note 20 ultra 😎
Regnarts
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
@roojie66, Great. I am still waiting patiently for the Buds I claimed to come.
agenttom84
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I contacted the promotion team and it's all sorted now , just waiting for the voucher code and gonna get the buds then
0 Likes
SAE85
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm having exactly the same problem.
Samsung asked for additional information, but now the link they have given me to submit it doesn't work.
Tried calling the Support Team, was transferred between 3 operators before being transferred to an automated message which just tells you to keep checking your e-mails for an update! So frustrating! You can't talk to anyone about it!
agenttom84
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Are you waiting long?, I sent an email to the promotion team and they got back to me in a day but I'm still waiting for the code
SAE85
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Since 25th August
0 Likes
LeeBishop2710
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
mine doesn't have the option to claim my preorder bonus
0 Likes