Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 20 ultra battery issues

(Topic created on: 11/09/20 18:26)
dojodanfrost
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Having terrible battery drain when the phone is not even in use and no background apps. My note 10 plus never had this issue. Last night I went to bed with 26 percent at 10 pm and at 6am this morning the phone was dead 

527 REPLIES 527
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
No sorry not seen the other comments on hear. Samsung said its learning the battery usage but can't see it getting much better to be honest
0 Likes
kradcliffe
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

That's rubbish in my opinion. The battery should just work out of the box like it does on pretty much every other phone I have owned. 

I think they are just trying to stop people returning the handsets as it seems most people especially with the Exynos version are unhappy. There are a couple of people on here who say there's not an issue but I smell a rat. 

0 Likes
Anik527
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Really disappointed with the battery life. A phone that cost $1300 or Aud $1850 certainly should do better. Note was supposed to be the best of the year from Samsung but with this battery life it is disgusting. Battery drains even if there is nothing running in the background. Just over night around 15% is gone without even touching. Samsung definitely should not claim the battery will last longer that it does. SAMSUNG MUST DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS ISSUE OTHERWISE THEY'LL LOSE THE CUSTOMER because the new brands are giving more than this in a much lower price. PLEASE SAMSUNG WORK ON THE BATTERIES Got a lot of suggestions regarding turning off these and that. If I can't use the phones best features what is the point of buying the most expensive phone out their in the market. PLEASE SAMSUNG WORK ON THE BATTERIES.

0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
you will be told an update will fix it, dont believe that for spending shy of 2g youd expect battery life great from the start, fake reviews were brought out, the exynos over heats, has bad battery drain and some say the screen is washed out, my friend got one and sent it back immediately, why pay for such an unfinished product to have such high specs that don't work, scamsung are gone disgusting, they just scam us, they say turn all the good features off but how ridiculous is that, what's the point in having them, send it back for a refund if you can
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
its awful, so is the s20, scamsung strike again, so many have complained on here its unreal
0 Likes
wayneh2121
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
the only thing shocking is the price of a contract with EE
0 Likes
wayneh2121
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
the only thing shocking is the price of a contract with EE
0 Likes
RhysH
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Device Care > Battery, send all your apps to deep sleep. Don't add apps that you expect that are going to give you important notifications.

Turn on Adaptive Battery. Al so turn off 5G if you don't live in the coverage area.

Also set-up Bixby Routines. For example, at bed time, it turns off Mobile Data, WiFi, Bluetooth, Location and sets my mobile network to 2G only. It will undo all this at my wake up time. With light use, I can get an easy 48+ Hour battery time on my Exynos S20+

Galaxy S20+ G986B/DS Enterprise Edition (EE) Unlocked "UI 2.5"
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Yeah think might return it myself as not impressed at all with the battery or the camera to be honest tried the 50 times zoom but yet again my p40 Pro far better as is night pictures
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
After only 3 days the device is still learning your usage pattern etc. So the battery life will be a lot shorter.
I'm getting all day on a charge and can have as much as 10 hour Screen on Time
That's with the 120hz variable enabled.
0 Likes