Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 20 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 08:56 PM)
SarmadAsjad
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
This is rare but while watching YouTube my phone display went totally blank and it has manufacturer defect and obviously got a warranty claim and Samsung qualified engineers came and repaired the phone but left marks and dents on the phone while I kept the phone like brand new why can't they just do like apple and replace the whole phone if its manufacturer fault 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Have you gone back to the department that looked after the repair to highlight your unhappy with how your phone looks now ? If not then that's what you need to do.

It would help if you have time and dated stamped pictures of the phone to show how it looked prior to repair @SarmadAsjad 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone >Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone > Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860.

0 Likes
SarmadAsjad
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I did but all the hassle is email them wait for their investigation its just so long while I have to use iPhone 6s for the time being
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Yes unfortunately when a ticket is raised to question such instances of a phone being damaged by a repair person then they'll need to collate what your saying and then possibly speak with the technician who carried out the phone ,before they can conclude their investigation and make a decision which usually isn't as fast as we'd like it.

I wish you all the best with this @SarmadAsjad 

Current Phone >Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone > Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860.

0 Likes
SarmadAsjad
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
thanks