Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5G typing issue

(Topic created on: 26-09-2020 04:24 PM)
Neill357
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue I'm having. When I type on my Note 20 Ultra it adds the letter "l" randomly. Even if I'm touching the opposite side of keyboard.
16 REPLIES 16
Neill357
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I still have mine on the screen, no issues. Also I got my Note 20 Ultra for €750 through Eir.
0 Likes
Neill357
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
It is a edge touch issue. You can get an app to fix it or just use a case. Mine did it until I got a case, it hasn't happened since.
0 Likes
Gee-Na
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

Hi, I am also having texting issues except its with a certain letter. When I try to use the letter "ñ" it doesn't recognize it instead it sends it as an "o". Anyone else with this issue or have a fix? 

Thanks

0 Likes
blobby
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I too had the same problem with 0 or p randomly popping up when typing
I have enlarged my keyboard to the max and so far it seems to be working fine
0 Likes
IslamAbdelrahman
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

For me random letters and numbers especially when i try to type fast

0 Likes
Frank the Tank
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I0'm ha0ving the same issue. R0andim 0 flying in ev0ery0where. Doesnt Samsung t0est these devic0es before selling them for 0$1200? 

I'm returning this ph0one. This0 is ma0king me cra0zy. 

After a decade of being the only holdout in my house- Its time for 0iPhone?

0 Likes
Simin
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

I have the very same problem with the letter "p". The phone itself types it randomly. I don't know what I should do. I'm so disappointed and desperate because I live in a country with a poor economic situation so I had to work hard to buy this phone and now I can't use it properly. I hope Samsung fixes this annoying problem asap. Any suggestion to fix it would be highly appreciated. 😢

0 Likes