Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra 5g heating up to 43 to 45 degree without any usage

(Topic created on: 27-08-2020 08:10 AM)
Note_20_ultra_5g
First Poster
Options

On the first day, after setting up the phone, the phone was heating up badly. It was even difficult to hold it so had to shutdown. The phone's battery is draining pretty fast and had to charge it at 0least twice a day to keep it going. I am not sure what to do with it, is it the hardware issue or can be corrected via software update. I am planning to return it but am confused.

Everything else is awesome with this phone, really dissatisfied with the specs Samsung has kept as per the area. Exynos vs snapdragon and graphene vs some copper vacuum heat management, seriously what these guys have done, really very bad experience to buy it in pre-order.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
send it back if you're dissatisfied, you should be 100% happy with it, I was like that with my latest Samsung purchase on contract, was told updates would fix the issues and it didnt, now I'm stuck in contract with a device I hate because of the camera which I wanted it for, if you're intitled to a refund I'd get your money back, it should be up to standard that you expected its an expensive device 🙂