Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 one year review

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 10:25 PM)
Sagar4
Student
Options

I bought note 20 ultra 5g one year ago, and i can say it is worst buy of my life till date from a brand which i trsuted over for so many year and waited so long for the note.

I am from Australia and the note 20 ultra 5g here is the dummest phone samsung can ever sell. To start off, there are so many issues

Overheating at max, i am afraid to even put it in my pocket

battery, i think samsung put their earlier generation phone battery in this phone just to make it work, or there is no reason flagship phone having a battery that wont last even 5 hours

processing, lots of lags as the months progresses, now not a single time that it runs without lags

and finally hardware, its something to laugh on, it dropped once and now both the front and back screen are fully cracked, i thought they put some gorillla glass verson blah.. blah.. blah ....in their phone, better name it monkey verson not gorilla, coz u need to be more careful not dropping it than using the phone.

and service, well we dont have a samsung care centre in canberra, well that says all.

overall, i am very dissatisfied with this particular product that samsung attracted everyone with and hope they stop fooling around with these mimics they call their flagships.

One year review;

2/10

#note20 #note20isbad

P.S. My screen is broken and the finger sensors doesnot work.

4 REPLIES 4
Niknak89
Navigator
Options
The battery life is poor, I do get more than 5 hours though. I switched to an esim the other day and I feel like the battery is much better without a physical sim.
0 Likes
Sagar4
Student
Options

thanks for the suggestion

0 Likes
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
I couldn't wait until my year was up with my note 20 ultra so i could trade it in. I knew I'd made a mistake instantly when I swapped it for the note 10+ but stuck with it and regretted it for the whole year
MrMcG
Apprentice
Options

This is exactly how I feel with the device, I cannot wait to get rid of it new phone ordered and due end of the month/early Dec