Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Network Dropping Out

(Topic created on: 24/01/21 11:58)
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I've tried everything that I can find to try and fix this issue without success.  What's the next action? Samsung are without doubt aware of the issue but aren't doing anything to resolve it or even openly acknowledge. Almost £1,000 for a phone that doesn't work. 
5 REPLIES 5
Aklima
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi,
have you reached out to ur network provider regarding this issue. ?
0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm with u on that one sansung are a joke don't want to know any problems and when u even prove there is problems they just stop communicating with u.
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Yes. I'm using the same SIM that was in my Note8 and two Note7's. My partner is with the same provider and she has no problem with her cheap Huawei. Nevertheless I did get a brand new SIM from my provider - made no difference.
0 Likes
RickGM16
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I'm gonna give them one more attempt at solving it today, Factory Reset. If that doesn't work I'll contact Customer Solutions and demand a replacement. If there's no joy then I'll investigate Small Claims Court. So bloody annoying - some flagship!
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
honestly they are useless I opened up a complaint via resolver and they just keep either ignoring the message or saying the same thing that they're was nothing wrong with the battery on then like they ate the one using the phone and having to charge it after not even a full day to turn oudh most apps running in background and limit what I can use no thanks in future I'm staying clear of samsung they're just like con artist once they got ur cash they don't bother
0 Likes