Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hear white noise buzzing sound from phone when i am talking

(Topic created on: 08-06-2021 01:13 PM)
Nazanin8
Student
Options

I have note 20 ultra 5g and hear some noise when I call someone or someone call me

This noise only comes from my phone and it doesn't hurt others and it doesn't relate to my sim card 

Please solve this problem in new update

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
KholaI
Options

Hey @Nazanin8 

Do you only hear the noise via the in-call speaker? If so, please dial *#0283# > Tap on RCV Packet Loopback ON (or it may appear as Start : RCV_1stMic) > Say a few words as though you were on a call. Are you able to hear your own voice clearly?

0 Likes
Nazanin8
Student
Options

Hello

Yes i am able to hear my sound clearly but when it comes to talking on my phone this noise bothers me and it doesn't solve

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

If you're unable to hear the sound when performing the test, it means there isn't an issue with the hardware. Can you try rebooting your phone into Safe Mode, then attempting a call with one of your contacts? This mode will temporarily disable most third-party apps and allow your phone to run on its most basic interface. If the issue doesn't occur whilst in Safe Mode, it points to the issue being with one of the third-party apps. If this is the case, I'd advise removing the apps one by one, until you find your culprit.

To enter Safe Mode, simply hold the Power button > Hold onto the Power off icon > Tap Safe Mode. To exit, simply restart your phone.

0 Likes
Nazanin8
Student
Options

I tried this way 

But it exist

I think this problem never solve

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Ah, okay. If the problem still persists, I'd advise to get your phone checked by one of our engineers. You can arrange this by getting in touch with our Customer Support: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes