Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google weather widget

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 12:54 PM)
pjsw
Journeyman
Options
Hi everyone.
I have a note 20 ultra running android 12 and one ui 4.

Ever since this update the Google weather widget has completely disappeared. I use the work around using the Google search for weather then add it to my home screen. However there are two problems with this, firstly the temperature is no longer displayed on home screen I need to actually open the weather app. The second issue is for some unknown reason every couple of days it disappearers completely and I have to repeat the steps of adding it to the home screen.

Anyone got any idea how to fix this.

Thanks
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
DFW1
Pioneer
Options
Do you mean the google glance with weather date and the day name?
As long as the google app in settings, apps, google is enabled you find it under widgets.Screenshot_20220303-215046_One UI Home_1747_1646344284.jpg
0 Likes
pjsw
Journeyman
Options
No I'm on about the actual widget we used to have now it's just shortcut to Google weather No temp display and the weather shortcut keeps getting removed from my homescreen at random... I know its a small thing but the Samsung weather app sucks SmartSelect_20220303-220533_One UI Home_26028_1646345133.jpg
0 Likes
telescope
Pioneer
Options
Have you tried adding it back to your screen? Simply hold down until choice appears... Select widget and scroll till you find the one you want.
0 Likes
Hiness58
First Poster
Options

My weather widget has disappeared as well.  It shuts down if I try to load it.  I used this ALL THE TIME.  WTH??  Samsung SE10

0 Likes
Hiness58
First Poster
Options

It shows up and when you try to "update" teh settings it closes

0 Likes