Did you mean: 

Original topic:

ear bud help

(Topic created on: 28-08-2020 03:05 PM)
jamie92
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
Hi, I pre ordered and received my note 20, I've been trying to claim the buds,  I tried to claim using all the information sky sent me but was told my claim needed more information.

I resent a claim with every email sky sent me, but had no emails only a text to say its being reviewed. I didn't receive a confirmation code so I could track  any help guys ?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@jamie92: It sounds like you're on the right track with your claim, but did the Promotions Team specify what information was missing from your proof of purchase? If they did, try reaching out to Sky to request a document containing all the relevant information requested by the team, and you should be good to go. Usually, valid proof of purchase should contain the retailer logo, reference to the phone, the amount paid and the date of purchase, preferably in a single document.

0 Likes
jamie92
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I never received an email asking for the information they wanted. my second claim I sent everything I could so fingers crossed :smiling-face:
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series

@jamie92: If an email acknowledgement has not been received, then please reach out to the Promotions Team at notepreorder@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone 0333 016 4249 (UK) and 01 582 7961 (Ireland) within seven days of your Claim being submitted.

0 Likes
teemc
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
how do u write a Post please
0 Likes
funlovinlel
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Note20 Series
I have had an email stating my claim was validated on Tuesday ..just waiting for the evoucher to claim ... said it would be a few days so due any day now I guess
0 Likes